"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Coveting a Chanel, buying an MZ Wallace! @mzwallacenyc

Coveting a Chanel, buying an MZ Wallace! featured on Shopalicious.com
Strolling down Crosby Street this afternoon, this puffy tote caught my eye in the window of the MZ Wallace store. With just a subtle sheen, and very discreet logo, it reminds me of Chanel's tote from a couple of seasons ago. Imagine the practicality of water-resistant nylon, and the fact that you can roll it up when you travel, then unfurl it once you're laden down with finds! Or, as the winter eases into spring, and rainshowers get more frequent, it's the perfect bag for the commute to work. Its looks caught my eye, but practicality keeps me thinking, and I might reach for the plastic really soon. It's $175.00 from Jildor.

subscribe to this blog via email