"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Winter must-have: Cashmere scarf from Nepali by TDM Design! @NepalibyTDM

Winter must-have: Cashmere scarf from Nepali by TDM Design! @NepalibyTDM featured on shopalicious.com
My winter wardrobe is just not complete without a cozy cashmere scarf to brighten up a dark coat, or ward off the chills in a drafty airport! Perusing the Nepali by TDM Design booth at Lucky Shops this weekend, I spotted this super-luxe scarf in a burnt orange cowhide print--and had to have it! They called out 25% off on the loudspeaker and I was sold. These featherweight cashmere scarves retail for $150.00, and were $49.00 at Lucky Shops, then 25% off that! I ended up buying one for me and one for a friend. I'm in scarf heaven! Check out the Nepali by TDM website for more incredible scarves, all made in Nepal from natural fibers.

subscribe to this blog via email