"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Continue The Color Pop For Nails With Duri's Luscious Fall Colors!

For the first time in forever this summer I tried a super-bright pedicure. Instead of my usual classics, ballet pink or very dark wine-toned red, I ventured into the realm of bright orange coral--and I was hooked! And now there's no need to put the brights aside as fall approaches, because Duri has launched a perfectly saturated pallette of fall-friendly colors. Just take a moment from devouring your Fifty Shades of Grey and check out these polishes, from left:
Bedroom Talk - Dark Nude
You Belong to Me- True Teal
Behind the Closed Doors - Deep Velvet Violet
Oh, My! - Classic Mauve
Undisclosed Desires - Scarlet Red
Blinding Obsession - Orange Shimmer
Get your Duri fix at a salon near you, or purchase online at Duri.

subscribe to this blog via email