"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Friday, May 11, 2012

Time in color, by Nautica NSR 100 Color Series Watches!

This new line of watches by Nautica (NSR 100 Color Series) might actually get me to slap one on my wrist again! I've pretty much become completely dependent upon my iPhone for all manner of time-telling, and other things. But back to these intriguing watches: those bands are made of a nice, bendy silicone in an array of ice-pop colors--perfect for keeping track of the UV exposure time at the beach, or that fast approaching afternoon deadline back at the office! It might be time to go old school and wear a watch again. If I do, I pick the orange one. It's $95.00 from Nautica. At the Nautica Friends & Family Event, take 30% off sitewide with code FF2012, ends 5/13!


subscribe to this blog via email