"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Good lookin' floral print pants from Madewell, Kookai and Anthropologie!

The bright pops of color for early spring seem to be giving way to another emerging trend -- printed pants. I'm surprised to find myself sort of intrigued, after all, I had put floral prints in the category of Things To Avoid At All Costs, but my sartorial musings have come 'round. These three pairs are ones that I would happily wear with a muted top, or maybe a light denim blouse. Get rakish and pair your pick with wedges or pumps, and roll the hem so they're at a cropped length. They're Thistle Thorn Pants, $98.00 from Madewell; Kookai Floral Capri Pant $134.29 from ASOS; Citizens of humanity Floral Thompson $185.00 from Anthropologie.