"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tory Burch straw tote $195 from Nordstrom!

Straw bags have never struck my fancy; maybe because I grew up in the West Indies where they are pretty ubiquitous, and I suffered from "straw fatigue"? Maybe it's because I associate them with childhood, something that a little girl would tote around. Well, that's until I spotted this very grown-up, graphic take on the straw bag from Tory Burch. Red and orange straw fibers are interwoven with leather, and finished off with a very polished leather handle making for a sophisticated--and graphic--look indeed. This straw bag is all grown up and ready to set off into the world! It's $195.00 from Nordstrom. Get free shipping on your order until 4/1, just enter code FSMAR until checkout.