"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Marni for H&M might as well be sold out!

The Marni for H&M is, in my humble opinion, one of the best collaborations H&M has done to date. I perused the Lookbook, and headed down to the Soho H&M store to try my luck. Surprised to find no line at all, I learned that you needed to get a bracelet for a 20-minute allotment of time. By the time my slot arrived at 10:25am, most of the items I was after (silk printed dresses and tops, accessories) were gone. The only close runner-up was this pretty cool skirt (there were only 2 on the rack). All of the accessories have sold out, and the only items remaining were sort of plain, or plastic-embellished pleather -- not my thing. So, don't waste your lunch hour, enjoy the beautiful day!