"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Friday, February 3, 2012

Chartreuse jeans, high and low, from Vince and Forever21!

The colored jeans trend is the hot thing for spring! At first, I was admittedly a bit skeptical, but after much perusal I'm beginning to soften my stance. After all, my closet is just loaded with black and all shades of gray. What's so bad about a little color, right? Ok, so the big challenge was simply narrowing it down to just one color that I could treat as a "neutral".  After much deliberation over hot pink, zingy orange, dandelion yellow, jewel-toned blue, I've settled on chartreuse. It's sort of a jaded lemon/lime color, with a hint of mustard undertones. But see how fab it looks paired with a simple striped tank? Go high end with the Vince pair for $195.00 at Cusp, or low end at Forever21 with the Vibrant Skinny Jeans for $24.90. Color me fine!