"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Monday, September 12, 2011

Hunter Brixen boots $150 at Zappos!

It's not even a rainy day here in NYC, but somehow my mind is on rainboots. Memories of last winter--in which I spent the majority of days wearing my trusty 10-year-old Burberry rainboots--are starting to re-surface, and I've decided to change things up a bit. My husband has a pair of Uggs lace-up work boots (which I wish they'd make in a women's style) that are perfect for slush, snow, rain, you name it. The closest thing to the style is this pair of very dapper, lace-up rain boots by Hunter. I'm thinking of buying a pair of Uggs shearling insoles to slip into them, and I think I'll be ready for anything this winter brings. They're $150.00 at Zappos.