"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tennis Performance Dress by Stella McCartney for Adidas!

Tennis Performance Dress by Stella McCartney for Adidas! featured on Shopalicious.com
Athletic wear is getting a well-deserved injection of style these days; just check out Stella McCartney's line for Adidas to see what I'm talking about! To be honest, I haven't worked out in years, but these clothes might change my mind... My favourite item is this Tennis Performance dress, a body-con number inspired by lingerie and crafted from a hi-tech fabric that wicks sweat away from your skin. Since I can't play tennis (sadly), I would actually wear this out on a warm summer evening, with a light cardigan draped over my shoulders, and strappy flat sandals. It's $120.00 from Adidas. Get free shipping on orders over $79 until 8/31.