"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Friday, July 30, 2010

Clinique Smoothie Kisses Set Equals 4 Times The Fruity Color!



While I've been eying (and testing out!) Clinique's Vitamin C Lip Smoothies ever since they were first released last year, I have yet to make the plunge and buy one already. I mean, I love the idea of bright fruity lip color infused with real Vitamin C and antioxidants for added moisture and protectant, but at $17.50 a pop (and too many colors to choose just one), I've been forcing myself to pass it up for now. Well, leave it up to a value set to solve the problem in a flash! As you know, I'm a sucker for a good beauty value set, especially when it gives you quadruple the color choice at almost 50% off!

The Clinique Smoothie Kisses set available at Sephora includes 4 mini Vitamin C Lip Smoothies in a cute floral case for only $25 (a $46 value!). With shades like Nudetritious, Pink Me Up, Goodness Grapecious, and Mango-thon, the selection boasts a great variety of soft but vibrant pinks and deep berries, so there's no need to spend hours in front of the testers at the Clinique counter trying to decide which one to splurge on! Consider me sold!

- Alex Gambardella

Save on Clinique Smoothie Kissses Set at Clinique from TheFind.com's coupon site.
--submitted by our friends at TheFind!