"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Magnolia perfume oil $15 from Bigelow Chemists

Magnolia perfume oil $15 from Bigelow Chemists featured on Shopalicious.comA recent jaunt through a very popular NYC department store's beauty department had me sneezing repeatedly, and wondering which fancy fragrance was the culprit! Though I love a nice fragrance as much as the next gal, I've realized that I need to fulfill my olfactory senses with a trip to the health food store, or the apothecary, in the persuit of something more natural, and definitely not sneeze-inducing. So, a recent snowy afternoon found me sniffing through the offerings of perfume oil at Bigelow Chemists, a place where you can easily lose yourself for a whole afternoon. I settled upon this delightfully floral, but not grandmother-ly, magnolia perfume oil. It's blended from essential oil and mixed with a carrier oil so it's safe to go right on the pulse points. Just divine, and it will set you back only $15.00, at Bigelow Chemists.