"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Monday, January 25, 2010

LAUREN Ralph Lauren Orianna biker-inspired boot from Zappos

LAUREN Ralph Lauren Orianna biker-inspired boot from Zappos  featured on Shopalicious.comLately, I'm detecting a shift in my boot-coveting pendulum, and I've gone from hankering after the most streamlined, flat and fitted knee-high boot to a look that can only be described as biker-inspired. Now, I've only ever been on a motorbike once in my life (as a passenger) and swore never to do it again--I'm a big scaredy cat. But nonetheless, I'm taken with the toughness of this boot: grippy sole, ring-detail, rivets, and a boot shaft with a slim fit that won't be tight. And it's given a luxe overture with the craftsmanship of Ralph Lauren. Did I mention it's on sale? The pair is $169.25, regularly $197.95, from Zappos.