"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stylin' fleeced moccasins all under $50!

Stylin' fleeced moccasins all under $50! featured on Shopalicious.comStylin' fleeced moccasins all under $50! featured on Shopalicious.comStylin' fleeced moccasins all under $50! featured on Shopalicious.comMost NYC apartments are as hot as the tropics during winter, and wearing shorts and tanks and going barefoot was a normal mid-winter activity for me. No more. My new(ish) apartment actually verges on the temperate, with temperatures indoors inducing me to wear sweaters all day. But having no slippers to speak of (never needed them!), my toes are constantly chilly! Shearling-lined shoes suddenly look appealing, even though I haven't an earthy-crunchy bone in my body. These pairs I located are nicely-styled, cosy and are all $50 and under. Toasty toes, here I come!
Target Chaia Suede Moccasin Slippers - Tan $16.99 from Target;
Minnetonka fleeced mocassins $32.00 from Sheplers;
J Crew shearling moccasins with metallic bow $50.00 from J. Crew.