"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Steals from Premier Boutique on Lincoln Road!

Steals from Premier Boutique on Lincoln Road! featured on Shopalicious!Steals from Premier Boutique on Lincoln Road! featured on Shopalicious!Steals from Premier Boutique on Lincoln Road! featured on Shopalicious!
Still decompressing from a vacation in South Beach, Miami (sorry for the recent late posts!), I'm marvelling over two little steals I nabbed on Lincoln Road! Though there were plenty of deals to be had, with boutiques advertising "70% off" and "buy one get one free", it was a little tricky finding something that wasn't rhinestone-encrusted, deconstructed, or skin-tight. Let's just say, my style is a little more understated! But nonetheless, I ventured into one little boutique advertising "buy one, get one 90% off!". The super-friendly, Donna Summer-esque sales girl pointed me to a selection of cropped jeans by L.A. Idol, whose style resembles a low-key True Religion, with it's contrast stitching and rhinestone embellishments. I hadn't been able to find any slim-fitting cropped jeans in NYC, so I was immediately sold. Then, I found this 100% silk blouse in a giraffe/tie-dye print, and off I was to the register! So here's the score: the L.A. Idol jeans were $69.99 (regularly $169.00), and the blouse was $59.99. I paid the ticket price for the jeans $69.99, and I got the blouse for $6.00 (90% off!), so my grand total for this outfit was $81.31, including sales tax. So if you're in the area, check out Premier Boutique, 511 Lincoln Road, Miami, FL 35139. 305 673-3654, for some great deals!