"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fabulous FitFlop sandals from Endless.com!

Fabulous FitFlop sandals from Endless.com! featured on Shopalicious.comI've been curious about these FitFlop sandals for a while, and finally I got my chance to try a pair. Being stilletto-averse, I'm all for having comfortable shoes especially when they're well-designed. I wore them for several days, pounding the pavement, and quickly adapted to their slightly foamy feel and rolling step; I actually forgot about my feet! They're supposed to work out your butt and legs more, but I didn't experience any soreness or strengthening after wearing them. However, on comfort and style alone, these sandals, in a sunny yellow, will put a smile on your face and a bounce in your step, for sure! They're $59.95 from Endless.com.