Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Truly Scrumptious Candy Inspired Jelly Sandals from TheFind!
Truly scrumptious candies are the inspiration for one of the most popular sandal trends of the summer, jelly sandals. I feel like a kid in a candy store with all of the sweet 'n colorful jelly sandals to choose from. Whimsical waterproof colorful jelly sandals are also easy on the budget. So grab some jelly sandals in the color of your favorite Jelly Belly or gummy bear candies and flavor your wardrobe with a pair (or two!) this summer.
There are so many styles to choose from; in particular we love the gladiator jelly sandals and thong jelly sandals. One of the most delectable styles we've spotted is the Givenchy Jelly "Gillie" Wedge sandal, it has a sweet little tie and chic gladiator shape. Also on our radar is the Tod's Jelly Thong Sandal in a sweet and sour shade of orange. In a scrumptious shade of strawberry red the Michael Kors MK Logo Jelly sandal is a delightful treat for your toes, perhaps even match your pedicure to them. Enjoy and indulge in these sweet treats for your tootsies this summer!
Jelly Sandals featured here from top left clockwise:
- Givenchy Jelly Gillie Wedge Sandal, $199.95 at DSW.com
- Tod's Jelly Thong Sandal, $117.00 at Bergdorf Goodman
- MICHAEL Michael Kors MK Logo Jelly Sandal in red, $27 at michaelkors.com
- Kate Spade Underwater sandal, $64 at Zappos.com
- Ralph Lauren Karly Jelly Sandal, $195 at RalphLauren.com
- Gretta Jewel Detail Adjustable Backstrap Jelly Thongs, $34.25 at QVC.com
--submitted by our friends at TheFind
Posted by Shopalicious!