"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bernardo Style Must from Bernardo Footwear

Bernardo Style Must from Bernardo Footwear featured on Shopalicious.comAs I roam the streets here in NYC this summer, my gaze is constantly drawn downwards to fashionable gals' feet, where the sparkle of a rhinestone or glint of metallic leather straps never fail to catch my eye! The popularity of the gladiator seems to have been surpassed by these flat, strappy, sparkly sandals that I can only describe as "evening casual". So off I went to find my perfect pair -- online, of course. This pair, Style Must, from Bernardo, are classic enough to outlive this trend, and with just enough metallic sheen to dress up a short summer dress, or jeans. And stand out from the sparkly masses, in a good way. They're $99.00 from Bernardo Footwear.