"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Vintage Skinny Baxter jean from TopShop

Vintage Skinny Baxter jean from TopShop featured on Shopalicious.comAt my last visit to Manhattan's TopShop, I wandered the glitzy aisles having serious flashbacks to the eighties, which I remember (vividly) the first time round. Not wanting to revisit the whole deconstructed/neon/shoulder-baring/broad-shouldered era of my college years, I sought refuge in their denim department. And here I happened upon these fantastically perfect skinny jeans, in a soft, kind of dirty-washed denim, perfect for an understated gal like me. They'll show off your favourite ballet flats -- not to mention, your bum! -- like nothing else, and they fit like a dream. Plus, they're an unbelieveable $30.00 from TopShop. Get a pair!