"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ricki (Bellezza) ring from TDM Design

Ricki (Bellezza) ring from TDM Design featured on Shopalicious.comSo here I am, sporting my Ricki ring from TDM Design (the same design team behind the luxurious Cashmere Yum Yum Neck Warmers I spotted at last fall's Lucky Shops event in NYC). Hand-crafted with luminous glass beads intertwined on wire, which then wraps around and around to form the band, I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable it is to wear, and better yet, the ring stays put! A certain three-year-old said "it looks like a little turtle on your finger!", bringing a smile to my face every time I glance down. Whimsical, and fun, Ricki can add a little dimension to a casual T-shirt and jeans. It's $55.00 from TDM Design.