"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Monday, December 29, 2008

Nordstrom sale + Prada Mary Janes sale find!

Strolling around downtown Chicago yesterday, I couldn't resist popping into Nordstrom's (since there isn't one in NYC!). Turns out, they were having a 40% sale on lots of brands, shoes and apparel included. Digging around on the sale rack, I lucked into finding these super cool AND comfortable Prada mary janes! They're pewter leather with a patent toe trim and strap and padded insoles -- I swear by this style for the serious city pavement-pounding that I do daily! Get ready for this price: they're regularly over $300.00, marked down to $150.00 -- I'm a happy camper! Stop by and ask Nick to help you find a steal! This Nordstrom is located at 55 East Grand Avenue, Chicago, or visit them online and check out their 40% off sale.