"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Monday, October 20, 2008

A world of fashion -- at Zappos!

Who knew? There's a whole world of women's clothing (also men's and kid's) to explore at Zappos.com! Luckily, they've got a nifty search function set up so you can tailor your sartorial hunt through their zillion labels by style, color, size, price or brand -- or just get lazy like me and enter a string of adjectives right into the search box! A few clicks later, I found myself adding these two beauties to my shopping cart: a Missoni-esque chevron-print Aspen Dress by surf brand Ezekiel ($79.00), and a slinky black tencel Ryka Dia Corewarmer ($50.00). A day-and-a-half later, my package was sitting, mauled, on my couch. Needless to say, the two items layer perfectly (a fluke!), and fit great, so I won't be needing to take advantage of their fantastic year-long free shipping and return policy. I'm a happy Zappos camper indeed!

Readers please note, this post contains sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Shopalicious will receive a commission from the store.