Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 5, 2008

Win this Patchwork necklace, compliments of Twisted Silver!

Win this Patchwork necklace, compliments of Twisted Silver!Twisted Silver never stops with the innovations! They just launched their Patchwork line, and this necklace can be worn as a choker, wrapped bracelet, or as is with the sunburst charm. It's 18' long, crafted of brass, and adds a dash of panache to any ensemble you dream up! Shopalicious readers, you can enter to win this fab necklace, valued at $80. Here's the scoop: 1. Visit Twisted Silver's Celebrities section and mention who's wearing theirs the best in the comments below; 2. Include your email address, one entry per person please! 3. Contest ends 09/15/2008 at 4:00 pm ET. Good luck!

15 comments:

Ina said...

drjays @ aol.com

Stacy Keibler - it's the best picture, anyway.

Cortney said...

Brooke Burke is rockin' hers! Love it.

Bunny B said...

I say Stacy Keibler too! Shantelle's isn't too bad either.

bunnybx at gmail . com

MJ said...

I'm going with Finola Hughes, because I like the way she's put together.

butterflyrouge(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tina said...

Shantelle. tinawittmer(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jay said...

Ming Na has the best smile

sokolow @ snet.net

Apple said...

Ming Na got my vote! Stacy Keibler looked nice, too.

applez_55@yahoo.com

delimared said...

I would say Brooke Burke put the pieces together so excitingly well. I want to wear them just like that...so hip & chic.

delimared@gmail.com

blueviolet said...

I think Nicolette Sheridan is showcasing that necklace really well!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

random pieces of me and at times, others said...

Shantelle is DEFINITELY workin' the twisted silver the best! but all the pieces are gorgeous!

julie
julieburnsua@yahoo.com

JC said...

I'm torn between Shantelle and Brooke Burke...I actually like them all!

jenna4ou@yahoo.com

megankortepeter said...

While she's not my fave celebrity, I think Brooke Burke is rockin' it the best.

YAngel90 said...

between Shantelle and Nicolette Sheridan, i can't seem to choose which one is rocking it best...

chelsey ~ ☆ said...

My vote is for Ming Na, though Nicolette Sheridan definitely gets an honorable mention.

acrasial(at)gmail(dot)com

Holly said...

I think Ming Na looks awesome!

hollyollyberry@ gmail.com