"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pyramid stud cuff from Brooklyn Industries

I know that the pyramid stud has had it's day in the limelight, but I'm still going to pick up one of these endearingly tough bracelets, because I know the stud will resurface sometime in the next few seasons. Who am I fooling? I'm going to wear this studly thing right now! It's $18.00 from Brooklyn Industries. Shopalicious readers, get $5 off orders of $50 or more by entering code BKISHOP at checkout! There's no expiration, but: it cannot be combined with any other offer; not valid on purchases of Gift Cards or Gift Certificates; no price adjustments for prior sales; minimum purchase of $50 required (before any applicable taxes and shipping charges); offer valid on online purchases only.