Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nude Age Defense Moisturizer from Barney's

featured on Shopalicious.comThis antioxidant-packed and free-radical-fighting moisturizer by UK-based natural skincare line, Nude, made it's US debut at Barney's last fall. Despite an infusion of buriti oil, this light, deliciously scented moisturizing cream didn't aggravate my acne-prone skin, and indeed I noticed a slight firming effect after each application. I thought it was my imagination, but lo and behold, it happened again and again. The elegant, recyclable packaging is alluring, too. It's a bit pricey for me to consider making it part of my everyday regimen, but for those of you crazy for all-natural, uber-luxury go for it: it's $100.00 for 40ml at Barney's.

1 comment:

Girl-Woman said...

Pricey or not, if it firms the skin, I am in love with it. Keep me posted.