"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Monday, January 28, 2008

Theraplex Lotion from Idealskin

featured on Shopalicious.comfeatured on Shopalicious.comfeatured on Shopalicious.comThis Tennessee-based company dubs it's product "The Medical Moisturizer", and I think I must agree. Its mineral oil-based formula is super light, fragrance free and a hands-down favourite of a few of my tropical-dwelling relatives who suffer from melanomas. The Theraplex system consists of three products:
ClearLotion: This lotion is clear and slightly oily, and should be applied after showering while skin is still damp to seal in moisture.
HydroLotion: My favourite of the three, this lotion is truly greaseless, light and can be applied all over the body, even on the face under makeup. Being acne-prone, and particular about what goes on my skin, this definitely passes the test. It has a very faint medicinal, but not unpleasant, scent.
Emollient: I used it all over my hands, but found that it really doesn't wash off easily, so this thick cream is best for spot areas, like ragged cuticles, or dry elbows or heels.
These products are available, $21.00, $18.00 and $24.00 respectively, from Idealskin.com.