"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

off topic: I've been tagged...

So I've been tagged by So Frugalicious to share 7 things about myself (eeek!). I'll try not to bore you with them!

Here are the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

Here goes!

1. My favourite colour is orange (my last purchase is a pair of orange patent ballet flats on sale for $63.00, regularly $200!);

2. I haven't owned a car since 1989 (I ride the NYC subway, or hop a plane at JFK);

3. I grew up in Barbados where I lived in swimsuits and shorts, now I'm a big sucker for fall clothes. I still think the beach is the best place in the world to be, and sometimes wonder why I'm not there right now;

4. I'm petrified of lizards, especially those fat green ones. One fell on my bare shoulder as a kid, and that was it for me;

5. Despite writing this fashion/shopping blog, I've got some pretty hideous photos of myself from the '80s, leading me to wonder if I have any fashion sense at all;

6. I don't own any sneakers, not a big fan of sneakers. Or working out at the gym. I like yoga, though;

7. I'm addicted to my Mukka Express cappuccino maker; highly recommend it for everyone despite it's hefty $89.00 price!

So that's it! In the interest of getting to know you all a little better, now I'm tagging Faking Good Breeding, Painfully Hip, Shop Happy, Shopahaulic, Spork Fashion, The Fashionable Housewife and Hip Candy. Share the love!